Last Update: 03/16/2011
- March 16, 2011
- It is now time. The moment you have all been waiting for. Drumroll please ...........
Taggin' MP3 1.5 has been released!
That's right! After almost NINE years since the last major version, I bring you a new version of Taggin' MP3!
This release has a lot of bug fixes, new features, and a (slightly) updated interface. Don't delay,
- January 21, 2011
- That's right! It's 2011 and time for another update. :) An important announcement is coming soon, so
make sure you check back here frequently.
- April 6, 2009
- Another fix for the gethulu.pl to fix content grabbing (again). Hulu
changed the CSS class name (again), so this changes it too. I also added some code to try to avoid JSON
I'll probably have to change to a most robust means of pulling the feed lists.
- April 1, 2009
- Updated gethulu.pl script to version 1.0.1 to fix content grabbing. Hulu changed the CSS
class name used to find the movies and episodes. Maybe it was an April Fools joke.
- March 28, 2009
- I've added the first version of the MythTV information page. Check it out to see a few of
the scripts I've made so far.
- March 15, 2009
- It's hard to believe it's been over four years since the last update! This one is pretty
small though. I'm going to be adding a new section over the next few days dedicated to
some MythTV related stuff (some patches I've done on my own version, helper scripts, etc).
- February 10, 2005
- I have made an update to Taggin' MP3! Unfortunately, it is not a very big update. I have
fixed three (well known) outstanding issues:
* Ctrl+X closes the program (it was a hotkey for the Exit menu option)
* The window is now resizable to fit on an 800x600 desktop.
* Genre list was not in complete alphabetic order
I am not packing together a complete release, so this will be the EXE only. You will
have to download the full version 1.4.5, then replace the EXE with the updated one,
found here. This release may be a little
buggy, as I have not compiled the program in over two years, but everything that I
tested still work properly.
- January 15, 2005
- Another year, another update. A very simple one this time. I've had a few people
ask me about the future of Taggin' MP3. I have toyed with the idea of rewriting
the software backend from (mostly) scratch to make it faster and more stable. I'm
really not sure when I will get a chance to do this, but I do still have plans in
the back of my mind for doing so.
The main reason I updates the site was to change the contact email on the left
side (firstname.lastname@example.org is getting too much SPAM). It is now an image to
help reduce the number of SPAM harvestors out there (but unfortunately you'll
have to type it in by hand).
- September 28, 2003
- Another update! Unfortunately, it's nothing to get too excited about for
those wondering about Taggin' MP3. I simply haven't had time to work on it.
However, when I DO get a chance to work on it, I plan on rewriting all of
the backend code to make it faster and more stable.
In the Video Games section, I have added a page for game movie recordings.
Right now, there are very few (just some I have made). I encourage anyone
that wants to share their interesting emulator feats to send me their
movies along with details describing it. More information can be found on
the Movie Page
Man, this website still needs an overhaul.